• رمان ققنوس آتش به قلم مونا ژانر تخیلی، مافیایی/جنایی، اجتماعی، عاشقانه کلیک کنید
  • رمان عاشقانه و جنایی کاراکال به قلم حدیثه شهبازی کلیک کنید
  • خرید رمان عاشقانه، غمگین، معمایی دلداده به دلدار فریبا میم قاف کلیک کنید

کتاب آموزشی 🐝Speaking🐝

• نویسنده موضوع SHAGHAYEGH
  • تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها 69
  • بازدیدها 2K
  • Tagged users هیچ

ساعت تک رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
#IeltsSpeakingPart1

#Useful language

#IELTS Exam
#sport

👓 Examiner: What is your favorite sport?Why?

Well, my favorite sport is karate. I have been doing it since I was ten. 🏆

🔷 Cycling. I go cycling everyday. It's a good way to burn up body fat and calories. 🚴

🔹 cycling
🔹 burn up body fat

🔷 I like swimming very much.
Swimming is very relaxing, besides, it keeps me in shape. I am pretty good at it. 🏊

🔹in shape = in a good state of health or physical FITNESS
🔹pretty = very
🔹good at (doing) something = skillful

🔷 I'm very fond of mountain climbing. In my opinion, mountain climbing is a great way to increase overall concentration. Another reason is that it gives me an amazing feeling of accomplishment. 🏔

🔹be fond of (doing) something = to like something
concentration
🔹accomplishment = achievement

انجمن رمان نویسی دانلود رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
IELTS Journal:
IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – June 2016

Speaking test

Interview

– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your home.
– Can you describe your home?
– Do you like it?
– Would you like to change something there?
– Which part of your house would you change?
– What is the reason for that?

Cue Card

Talk about a special event organized by your parents for you when you were young. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when did it take place?
– What made it so special?

Discussion

– Why do you still remember that event?
– What are some things people usually remember from their past?
– Why do you think it is?
– People usually keep many things or souvenirs. Why?
– Are there other ways to remember experiences they had at some point in their lives?
– What do people keep for remembrance in your community?
– Many young people don’t want to associate themselves with traditions, why?
– Do you think it’s good for the youth to know their culture? Why?

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
“Water, water everywhere but not a single drop to drink”. We might have heard the saying since decdes but it is only in recent times that it has come true right at the face of the common man. Days are not far when there might be a world war for water! The bigger the problem is, the varied its reasons are.

Firstly, the population of world has rapidly doubled in the past 50 years. This could be attributed to bigger family size and the access to better health care facilities. As a result, the use of water for drinking, cooking, sewage and cleaning has almost tripled. Even more people are using water more carelessly in recent times. Secondly, the world is observing a climate change. The areas which were dry are having floods and the ones which had high annual rainfall are getting drier. This causes a issue since either the places don’t have water or excess water. This excess water comes in form of floods which brings with it all sorts of debris damaging the water treatment. Thirdly, the recent deforestation has bought in the toll. Trees help prevent excessive evaporation of water bodies. Even more they enrich and condition the climate.

Although often we see ourselves to be too small to make any move ,but there is lot that can be done. Firstly, pressure groups must be formed that stop individuals or industries or government from cutting further trees. Secondly, awareness need to brought about at a larger scale about the massive problems water shortage may cause in future. Thirdly, every individual must make an attempt to save water at personal level.

No problem is big or unsolvable, all it requires is the right step taken with the right spirit. Water shortage has surely become an issue the world is facing, but if the world comes together to solve it, we surely can fight it back.

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
Today, I’m going to talk about an activity I enjoy doing in my leisure time. It may sound strange but I love watching Bollywood movies. On Sundays, I invite my close friends to my home for a high tea and all of us watch a film together. It is not always a latest movie. Sometimes, we prefer to see old blockbusters which ruled the hearts of millions of Indians in the seventies.

The main reason why I find this activity fun is that I work six days a week, Monday to Saturday. I hardly get time to meet my friends on weekdays. So, this plan acts as a perfect stress buster for all of us. It not only brings us together but also enables us to share our feelings and problems.

Since most of us lead a busy and stressful life these days, we should make sure that we have some time for our family members and friends. I believe that the communication over social networking sites is very different from face-to-face interaction. Online communication is affecting the way we interact with people and the type of relationships we make. It is also killing our ability to build strong relationships with people. Anyone who wants to bring a positive change in their life should try a cup of tea and an entertaining film with your loved ones. I reckon it will do wonders.

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
Speaking For Ielts:

Given below are ten sentences, with each sentence having a word highlighted. Your task is to find the synonym of that word among the four options given.

1-The fiction of desire may be parsed as the systematization of the gendered body
enjoy
absently
determine
basin

2-The fiction of normative value(s) recapitulates the invention of the image.
improve
recap
continental
serenity

3-The emergence of pop culture gestures toward the construction of agency.
flake
channel
disk
action

4-The linguistic construction of normative value(s) is strictly congruent with the ideology of the gendered body.
ugly
grammar
jade
pessimist

5-The linguistic construction of the gaze functions as the conceptual frame for the engendering of the gendered body
produce
exact
predator
heretical

6-The poetic of praxis gestures toward the legitimation of pedagogical institutions.
allotment
guts
authorization
play

7-The reification of consumption is, and yet is not, the politics of the nation-state.
apotheosis
vibrator
heaven
blossom

8-The emergence of praxis carries with it the legitimation of the public sphere.
hungry
development
noise maker
coercion

9-The logic of post-capitalist hegemony may be parsed as the invention of the public sphere.
fabric
tenth
eye
predominance

10-The logic of the gaze is always already participating in the discourse of the spectacular economy.
afraid
discussion
nuclear
alliance

Answer:
1- C
2- B
3- D
4- B
5- A
6- C
7- A