• رمان ققنوس آتش به قلم مونا ژانر تخیلی، مافیایی/جنایی، اجتماعی، عاشقانه کلیک کنید
  • رمان عاشقانه و جنایی کاراکال به قلم حدیثه شهبازی کلیک کنید
  • خرید رمان عاشقانه، غمگین، معمایی دلداده به دلدار فریبا میم قاف کلیک کنید

کتاب آموزشی 🐝Speaking🐝

• نویسنده موضوع SHAGHAYEGH
  • تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها 69
  • بازدیدها 2K
  • Tagged users هیچ

ساعت تک رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
You can read the transcript of the audio to check any words that you did not understand.

Do you think that this candidate performed well?

Think about how you can improve your own Speaking test.

Transcript

Examiner: Alright? Remember you have one to two minutes for this, so don’t worry if I stop you. I’ll tell you when the time is up.

Candidate: OK

Examiner: Can you start speaking now, please?

Candidate: Yes. One of the most important things I have is my piano because I like playing the piano. I got it from my parents to my twelve birthday, so I have it for about nine years, and the reason why it is so important for me is that I can go into another world when I’m playing piano. I can forget what’s around me and what ... I can forget my problems and this is sometimes quite good for a few minutes. Or I can play to relax or just, yes to … to relax and to think of something completely different.

Examiner: Thank you. Would it be easy to replace this, this piano?

Candidate: Yes, I think it wouldn’t be that big problem but I like my piano as it is because I have it from my parents, it’s some kind unique for me.

انجمن رمان نویسی دانلود رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
You have now completed all three parts of the practice Speaking test.

How did you do?

Listen to your recording of your own practice test.

Which part of the test do you think you did best in? Are there any areas where you think that you need to do better?

Think about how you can improve your own Speaking test performance.

Review the examples

Go back through the test and listen to the recordings and read the audio transcripts for each part.

These are designed to give you an understanding of the format of the test. They do not represent a candidate at a particular level of competency.

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
You can read the transcript of the audio to check any words that you did not understand.

Think about how you can improve your own Speaking test.

Transcript

Examiner: We’ve been talking about things we own. I’d like to discuss with you one or two more general questions relating to this topic. First, let’s consider values and the way they can change. In Switzerland, what kind of possessions do you think give status to people?

Candidate: The first thing which comes in my mind is the car. Yes, because lots of people like to have posh cars or expensive cars to show their status, their place in the society.

Examiner: Is that a new development?

Candidate: No, I think it isn’t.

Examiner: People have thought like that for quite a long time?

Candidate: Yes. Another thing is probably the clothing. It starts already when you are young. When the children go to school they want to have posh labels on their jumpers or good shoes.

Examiner: What do you think of this way of thinking, that I need to have a car or certain clothes to show my status?

Candidate: Probably it’s sometimes a replacement for something you don’t have, so if your wife has left you or your girlfriend, you just buy some new, I don’t know, new watches or new clothes to make you satisfied again.

Examiner: You don’t think of it as a healthy way of thinking?

Candidate: It’s probably not honest to yourself. You can understand what I mean?

Examiner: Yes. And do you think this will change? In the future, will cars and designer clothes be status symbols in the same way?

Candidate: I’m sure that clothes will be ... that the thing with the clothes will be the same. I’m not so sure about the cars because cars cause lots of environmental problems and probably in some years, a few years, this will change because it’s not reasonable to drive a car anymore.

Examiner: Can you tell me a little bit more about that?

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – June 2016
Speaking test

Interview

- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Why do people study this subject?
- Let’s talk about maths (mathematics).
- Are you interested in maths?
- When did you begin learning maths?
- Why do people like this subject?
- Let’s talk about science.
- Are you interested in science?
- Do you watch science TV programs? Why?
- Do you visit science museums?
- How often do you do it?

Cue Card

Describe a person older than you whom you like to spend time with. Please say
- Who is this person?
- When and where did you both meet?
- Why do you like to spend time with him/her?

Discussion

- Do you think old people’s life is better now compared to the past?
- Do you think old people have influence on children?
- What can children learn from old people?

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
IELTS Speaking, Part 3, Discussion

Sample questions with answers
1. What is the relationship between leisure and the economy?

Well, people spend a lot of money on all sorts of leisure activities nowadays, so I think leisure is a very important part of the economy of most countries. Leisure could be anything that people do in their free time, such as eating out, going to the cinema, watching a football match, or staying in a hotel. Millions of people are employed in these areas.

2. How does the economy benefit from people's leisure activities?

The leisure industry makes a huge contribution to the economy. As I said before, it keeps millions of people in employment, and all of these employees pay their taxes and have money to spend on other goods and services. At the same time, most people spend some of their earnings on leisure activities, and this money therefore goes back into the economy.

3. Do men and women enjoy the same type of leisure activities?

Yes and no. I think both men and women enjoy things like eating in restaurants or going to the cinema, but I'm sure there are other activities that are more popular with one gender. For example, I think more men than women go to football matches.

موضوعات مشابه

پاسخ‌ها
بازدیدها
بالا