• رمان ققنوس آتش به قلم مونا ژانر تخیلی، مافیایی/جنایی، اجتماعی، عاشقانه کلیک کنید
  • رمان ترسناک.فانتزی.عاشقانه‌ مَسخِ لَطیف به قلم کوثر حمیدزاده کلیک کنید

کتاب آموزشی 🐝Speaking🐝

• نویسنده موضوع SHAGHAYEGH
  • تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها 69
  • بازدیدها 2K
  • Tagged users هیچ

ساعت تک رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من

آخرین ویرایش:

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
نمونه سوال اسپیکینگ قسمت اول / friends

Are your friends mostly your age or different ages? Why?

I have friends from all ages. I have children in my neighbourhood and I play with them frequently.
They have become my buddies. At college I have friends of my age. Besides, I am a Leo Club’s
volunteer and we visit old age homes frequently. We distribute clothes, food and medicine to them
and I have managed to make friends there as well. Many of those seniors know me by my name.

Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? Why?

I see them during the week and at weekends too. However, during weekdays, I cannot hang out with
them because I am caught up with commitments. I have a job as well and that keeps me occupied all
the time. During weekends, I relax, enjoy and roam around. Saturdays are for friends.

The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?

We watched a movie and had dinner together. There was a new release from Hollywood and we
planned for it from quite a while ago. We met at KL mall and drank tea first. Then, we moved towards
the theatre, bought our tickets, watched movie and finally wrapped the day with a dinner in an Indian
restaurant. The food was delicious. We are planning for a similar event very soon

انجمن رمان نویسی دانلود رمان

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
نمونه سوال اسپیکینگ قسمت دوم

BEAUTIFUL PLACES

Describe a beautiful place to visit in your country. You should say;
Where it is
How to get there
What there is to do when you are there?
And explain why you recommend this place

ANSWER:

I am going to talk about Pokhara, a fascinating place to visit and gather amazing memories. Pokhara is
considered one of the most sought after places in terms of natural beauty and lies in the Western
Nepal. Western Nepal is home to world class tourist attractions and Pokhara tops the chart.
If you board a flight from the capital city, it will take you half an hour to reach there. You can also
choose to reserve private vehicles or public transportations. A private vehicle will take
approximately 5 hours whereas a bus will take you almost 7 hours to reach Pokhara. It is easily
accessible and connected to the major cities around the country via road and air.
Pokhara offers numerous facilities to make your trip memorable. A beautiful Fewa lake offers boating
excursions and fishing information. You can hire a boat and boat around the lake for an entire day.
Besides, the place is home to monasteries and temples. One of the major attractions of Pokhara is its
caves. The caves are narrow and are regarded ‘a must visit’ by many foreigners. A small stretch right
by the Fewa lake is ‘the most happening’ place in entire Pokhara and has a variety of speciality
restaurants, bars and discos.
I recommend Pokhara because of its friendly international atmosphere. You can meet people from
around the world and expand your networks. Besides, if you are an adventurer, you have ample
thrilling events happening all the time. You can enrich your trip by hiring bicycles, bikes or even cars
and visit the outskirts of Pokhara.
To sum up, the place will not depress you. It is my all time favourite place and I frequently visit in
order to revitalize myself once in a while.

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
You can read the transcript of the audio to check any words that you did not understand.

Do you think that this candidate performed well?

Think about how you can improve your own Speaking test.

Transcript

Examiner: Now, in this first part, I’d like to ask you some more questions about yourself, OK?

Let’s talk about your home town or village. What kind of place is it?

Candidate: It’s quite a small village, about 20km from Zurich. And it’s very quiet. And we have only little ... two little shops because most of the people work in Zurich or are orientated to the city.

Examiner: What’s the most interesting part of this place ... village?

Candidate: On the top of a hill we have a little castle which is very old and quite well known in Switzerland.

Examiner: What kind of jobs do people in the village do?

Candidate: We have some farmers in the village as well as people who work in Zurich as bankers or journalists or there are also teachers and some doctors, some medicines.

Examiner: Would you say it’s a good place to live?

Candidate: Yes. Although it is very quiet, it is … people are friendly and I would say it is a good place to live there, yes.

Examiner: Let’s move on to talk about accommodation. Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
Speaking part 2

In the IELTS speaking part 2 test you will be given a task card on a particular topic, and this will include key points that you should talk about.

This section of the Speaking test gives you the opportunity to speak for longer on a topic.

You will be given one minute to prepare to talk about the topic on the task card. A pencil and paper will be provided for you to make notes.

You will have to talk for 1-2 minutes, and then the examiner will ask you one or two questions on the same topic. Part 2 takes 3-4 minutes in total.

How to practise

Ask your study partner to listen while you speak about the task card topic. You should talk for 1-2 minutes.

Your study partner should then ask you one or two questions on the same topic using the rounding off questions.

Record yourself if you can.

SHAGHAYEGH

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-07-20
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
Speaking test part 2: candidate task card

Describe something you own which is very important to you.

You should say:

where you got it from
how long you have had it
what you use it for; and
explain why it is important to you.
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.

You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.

You can make some notes to help you if you wish.

Rounding off questions

Tell me

is it valuable in terms of money?

would it be easy to replace?

موضوعات مشابه

پاسخ‌ها
بازدیدها
بالا