• خرید مجموعه داستان های درماندگان ژانر تراژدی و اجتماعی به قلم احمد آذربخش برای خرید کلیک کنید
  • دیو، دیو است؛ انسان، انسان. هاله‌های خاکستری از میان می‌روند؛ این‌جا یا فرشته‌ای و یا شیطان. رمان دیوهای بیگانه اثر آیناز تابش کلیک کنید
  • رمان ققنوس آتش به قلم مونا ژانر تخیلی، مافیایی/جنایی، اجتماعی، عاشقانه کلیک کنید

متفرقه 🤍Mawlid Nabi🤍

• نویسنده موضوع _Thisishadia
  • تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها 0
  • بازدیدها 141
  • Tagged users هیچ

ساعت تک رمان

_Thisishadia

کاربر تک رمان
کاربر تک رمان
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2021-10-16
نوشته‌ها
لایک‌ها
امتیازها
کیف پول من
Sometimes truly I want the existence of Rasul al Allah🤍 sometimes this life takes me underload of much pains, pressures... At that time, my heart desires Rasul Al Allah, his kindness, his love.🥺
truly his love is healing.❤️‍🩹
One of my big fear is the time that every Muslim meet Rasul al Allah in the pool of Kosar, I on black, full of sins if I will not be able to meet him😭 this thought kill me. how a sinner whose sins are like mountains could see him...😔
I'm hopeful for the mercy of my lord Allah I hope my Almighty Allah forgive all my sins...😞
oh my beloved I'm sorry💔 sorry I could not be a good ummah for you...💔
May Allah forgive me for all my sins and mistakes...😓
It’s Allah's mercy that sent you to this dark world, for lighting up.✨ What a great blessing that Allah sent to us greatness prophet, a Prophet of kindness, goodness, and the head of humanity!🤍 We are so so so lucky because we are your ummah!😇
I wish in the hereafter I sit down beside you near the pool of Kosar, talk to you🥺 I hope I meet you in JANNAH!😭💙
Yaa Nabi blessed be your Mawlid…🥰

🤍✨ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALIM WA BARIK ALA SAYYIDINA WA HABIBINA MUHAMMED✨🤍

انجمن رمان نویسی دانلود رمان

پیوست‌ها

• B7D67D61-44F5-4B64-905B-0630A87108A4.jpeg
    B7D67D61-44F5-4B64-905B-0630A87108A4.jpeg
    39 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 2

آخرین ویرایش:

موضوعات مشابه

بالا